Rev Up Your Roots!

 A toast 🍻 to you, THE ROOTS🎵🎶💜🎵🎶💜🎵🎶💜💯 WITH MEGA-TOOTS 📣 TO BOOT! 

Notice how their eyes follow you 🪴
I saw it in the window, and couldn't resist: 




Link to this blogpost: 

https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2023/12/rev-up-your-roots.html?m=1 

Ref Link: To Be Announced 📣


Table Of Contents (needs updating) 

Keep checking for updates: 

🌼  https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2021/10/table-of-contents.html?m=1 


OPERATION QUEST

RANDOM QUESTIONS ON LIFE 

🫶 Why does people sound like peep hole? 

Merry Xmas - Merry Kissmas - Let's X this place, baby! 

Can we stop plotting and planning and just take care of the planet starting with a reset - for togetherness -forgetting in order to do our best in Queening Green - let the MEAN crumble - implode on itsekf cuz we are made of rubber...

@RealGeoEngWatch
@MariahCarey
@theroots
"Saturday Night And We're In The SPOT!."  https://youtube.com/shorts/4-wX2ENBn8g?si=TMYCbwqgF6UTR3t_
WHAT if that SPOT disappears 🕊even though it's been so near? Can you hear #MotherEarth? ⛄️Winter Blizzard - https://youtube.com/watch?v=yTrWtTONbnY&si=QHAxAJhHzHe_pScY🌍🙏💙🌍🙏💙🌍
https://youtube.com/shorts/4-wX2ENBn8g?si=hm9m0GVlHWaDNs2M


Posted 12/29/2023
10:16 am 
   
          JOHN GOTTI AND ILUMINATI 

Can the illuminated be eliminated?

Ever have a fan that gets out of hand? Don't worry! Dirty Flirty is here! 1/2 c hot water, 3T vinegar, 1T toothpaste, 3 T Dawn dishwashing liquid - don't throw your fans out! I take a bath in it every week 🤣😅😆

@vornado
@HomeDepot
@BankofAmerica
@FallonTonight
@MariahCarey
@Mike_Pence
@DollarGeneral
@SWFgowildlife
@RoyalFamily
Cleaning your fan just got easier - spray w homemade mixture, run for 3min, Voila@  https://youtube.com/shorts/u-7qzOQLb_A?si=L2KFxel5r-KWnioG


Do we have to cry to get a crystal? 


Why don't @theroots get rich off this drink? 


https://youtu.be/Pj2mku03OhU?si=raohwxTBo5BnPC_c 

😁

 @FallonTonight 
@theroots 
Looks to me like Tink is giving
BEAKER an Afro. He should be so.lucky. 💚
Tink tries preening her boyfriend! #talkingbird #cuteanimals #talkingpar... - https://youtube.com/shorts/Yzx6W07oo4s?si=aEvXLaVcTIZgUct0 

Has anyone ever given a rat's ass? What was the occasion? 

Posted 1/24/2024 
5:20am 

They are no longer tooting in! 

@BovierDon
@joeimbriano777
@_whitneywebb
@PeterSantenello
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see why Hollywood is crumbling in California.
https://youtu.be/5RIPaJ3EM30?si=CCAd7FWpUCl49XBf


Posted 1/25/2024

Midnight 


Time for "CAPTION THIS" CONTEST 


POSTED 1/27/2024 

3:32am 

What do you think about DUST? It made Pledge alot of money...are they Pledging that alliegence now? It is funded by Fulbright Program....

     I wonder what Carol Bunett would say...

The primary source of funding for the Fulbright Program is an annual appropriation by the U.S. Congress to the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA).

"Operation DUST" - The ends justify the means? The USGOV pays thousands of dollars to take dust samples off glaciers - maybe even millions!

Motive: to prove DUST causes them to melt faster, even though they melt from the bottom up! 😵‍💫

Is it one of them perfect words, like SOROS?

      D
     
      U

      S

      T

No, but has"US" in it. And you take US out, you get DT - delerium tremons....

Which means they need to stop drinking alcohol.

Or it could mean they gotta stop poisining the plants.

Whatever DT train you get on, one thing for sure is, the birds have a right to poop on the glaciers -even icebergs. And that isn't what took down the Titanic. 

1/27/2024
11:54pm 

 How many times do we use THE BIG ONE?

You need THE BIG ONE
Watch out for THE BIG ONE 
BIG-BIG-BIG...9NE-ONE-ONE!

BAM! 💥

1/28/2024 
8;55am 


Testing: 
     Double Testing: 

Truth: I coulda been somebody if I was somebody. 

The End 1/28/2024 
Oo ee oo ah ah 8:31ping pang pm 

Congressman Bafoon pushes the IMPEACH BIDEN bs claiming COMMON LAW as reason...WTF ...Follow The Money
Follow the dirtbag politicians! 
Washington DC is #OrganizedCrime 
#ImpeachmentOnBidenIsFake 
Has no merit! Happy Kung-FU!😤 
‘It’s His Failure To The Public’: House GOP Justifies Attempt To Impeach... - https://youtube.com/watch?v=0B-u3pcZcfA&si=C38gIy7EAFojMCws 

It's all SATANISM there! 

A curse to you, Washington DC morons! 
Say this 10 times really fast and God will reward you for your honesty! Reward us, too! Bye-bye! Don't let the door hit you on the way out! 

O
Watta
Goo
Siam! 

The woman below looks like she just saw this politician! 😳



Posted 1/31/2024
7:33am 

All they have to do is just add one itty bitty letter to the word etymology +N = entymology ....and it changes the whole damn meaning...it bugs me! 

Why does the Bible Chapter of Macabes sounds likeMac & Cheese? 

Why wasnt Neamiah named Mya Kneea? Is that too Italian? Not all Romans were bad....
Posted 2/3/2024
7:31am 

What right do Americans have to be pissed when they stole pistachios from Iran? 

What right do Americans have to have Thunder when they stole thunderflowers (chrysanthumums) from Japan? 

Valentines Quest: 
 
Question mark - left 
Question mark - right 

Put them together, you got a heart 💜

Posted 2/5/2024 
10:15am 

       What Would You Do? 
Artificial Intelligence 
Or
Artificial Insemination? 

    🎶🎵Old McDonald Had a farm, AI, AI - o🎶🎵🎶🎵..

So THAT's where that word came from. I thought it was cows 'teets' ....🤔
The Mystery of NeferTITi's Bust | Documentary - https://youtube.com/watch?v=57YijZjZmsw&si=yKgHO9nasNtmfuhM 

🤣
I belong to the MUCHAS GRACIAS gang. Maybe you heard of them. Tough bunch - solid as bananas. Watch out. Our favorite number is 5! We get high on 5! 
👋
Does a plant ever have to see the doctor? No! 
🪴
I know what love is. 
🫢 
I think Puff The Magic Dragon didn't really like honey. 
😝
My scarecrow's stick now looks like a *ick. Illegal intruder broke it. I tried to attach him to his tree stump and figured my she-scarecrow could be Cher abd he could be Sonny since he was a wee bit tiny now. I used some playdough that hardens and if it was painted yellow, it would look like he was livestreaming. So he's not fixed yet. Been going through my ransacked apartment. Whoever did this sure did a job on me, planting business cards I never had. Dr appt I never made - a GI colonoscopy with neurological dept? No kidding. This intruding craphead had his head up his @$$....well, I need some beauty sleep. It's 4:30am. I've been doing stuff. 
2/20/2024 

 Ever due resuscitation on bread? 
  Before: 
    The dough fell because the plastic I had covering it stuck. 
💙🙏 I asked the leavenly father for one more chance. I rolled it and tossed it way up high....
And voila, it is almost ready to bake. 

🔵 Do cows give subliminal messages? 

     I think Matilda was a cow! Can't wait! 🐄
How to play Waltzing Matilda on Violin 🎻 [Ray Teaches] - https://youtube.com/watch?v=ewtJjz1ZRfU&si=d6zy5NNiSH5Auuye 

2/21/2024
10:17pm 

Sonny and Cher 
This looks like Jimmy Fallon and Nicole Kidman, if Jimmy is wearing high-heeled shoes, and ofcourse, that's his style. 🫢😅
There will always be Paris...
🇫🇷🍟🥖🥐📯

Posted 2/21/2024
10:32pm 

🎺🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶
Aussie Folk Song - Waltzing Matilda - https://youtube.com/watch?v=M2XwSJdSRMY&si=SGq6FTTSbMoOSQiV 

Bravo is spelled BRAWO in European countries.That's two v's stuck together. Then some Englishman decided that can't sound like 'v' because it is M upside-down and what sound is opposite of the M-sound? 

Posted 2/29/2024 
Happy leap 🐸🦘🦗 day. 
4:51pm 

If I was marketing manager of Enoch Wildlife, I would promote: The Tyners give a rat's ass! 
Because that is what they feed the birds! 

⚠️WARNING 
Tumeric gives you tumors! 

These people do weed! 

Posted 3/3/2024
8:28pm 
🔎I think POTUS smokes pot...

Why do people say HAPPY BIRTHDAY? We didnt have much of a choice! 

Where the hell are our VPN's now? They dont give us one! 

Posted 3/16/2024 
4:12pm 

      ILLEGAL INTRUDERS
Last week, before I left, I figured everything was locked up, nobody had an easy way to get to anything. One small thing: I dropped my pin code  info on the floor and didnt realize it till I got back. No problem! They will think I changed them but left them as-is to trick them. 
🟢
RePUBlicans made their own bed. Just say the name with whipcream in your mouth. Duznt pass the test!🤮

🟢
Psyops
Fall is a psyop for all
Spring is a psyop for ring
Red is a psyop for Mr. Ed 🐎
 
Camp + pain = campaign 

GIF is Fig backwards

If you're under attack,
You could be under a tack

Ram + bull= ramble 

"Ch" is used at the end of words to represent paste or pasta 

Bologna makers should be arrested for making it round instead of square like bread. 

Posted 3/24/2024
5:16pm 
And that's the truth 😛

Speaking of 🤢
I went to vote and now you're RESTRICTED to a party - you cannot vote Democrat if you're REPUBLICAN - which I did not even register as this time! But the city frauded records! I was either Independebt or Democrat! I cannot believe how damn crooked this system is! Internet is just used as a FRAUD weapon! 

📣 Hello, people, there ain't no church, there ain't no steeple! And the doors are locked! 

  I sneeze what you're sayin
Utah spelled backwards sounds like a sneeze 
     

@KingCharles 
Why does he bc public now? 
He looks older than HRM @KingCharlesiiib . 
'Charles & Camilla's son' Simon Dorante-Day drops DNA bombshell | 7NEWS ... - https://youtube.com/watch?v=cVWjqmyCPJw&si=-GJgNLK0NuSdwkJm 

So, why am I up at 3:43 am? I'm making yogurt. This is the tough part where you have to wait 12 hours. I'm on pins and needles....

So I posted this comment and YT blocked me again! 😤Kung-FU YT! 

@FallonTonight
@CindyCrawford
Must have pulled a lot of leaves for her daughter to get that part!
https://youtube.com/shorts/lxyouJIRVwI?si=DrNw_xyKndKBVMuX



Happy WTF Day 

10Apr2024 

4:33pm 

  I made yogurt! It's got 3 hrs to go straining...

That aint no 6 cups on the left, like they say it is...but the otherone, liquid, can be used for recipes like bread, or make a banana smoothie or something.....
Very creamy and tasty and fat free. That means the fat is free 🤣💲
I broke a pickle jar and coated it with Golden Gel, used to preserve finished art canvas...it looks like special glass. Almost dry. Will be all clear when done. 
This is like pita bread. I made it with leftover yogurt - added the cheesecloth to the hot water and killed two birds with one stone. Cloth got clean. No waste. I spayed them with a little olive oil before frying. Cold cuts can be used since they are round. 
Here's the recipe, in this video: 

"No frying! Just pour flour into the boiling water!.."


I don't like anybody unless they rock 🪨🎸🚀👶🪑

Even if GOOGLE had two balls, I'd say "Go away"! 



Posted 2:46am
4/13/2024 
      How now brown cow? 🐄
You's not brown, you's is black and white. I feel sorry for you...
I just had to say that....

Next thing I know, they're gonna make a crochet bot! 😱

I almost bought a knitting machine 20+ years ago. You set it for the design you want, then manually crank it or something like that. 

I bet that machine is a freaking bot now, and you couldn't buy one of those manual ones if your life depended on it! 
😱 I need to sleep! It's 2:56am 

Help yourselves: 

Politics in USA 

Might = Right - right in plain sight! 

Do a rap on that! 

I posted it in Duram Locals blog plus on my blogpost on German In Venice: Giv A Little Love 

Posted 4/14/2024 

4:09pm 

It should be illegal for rubber cement to evaporate - vanish in mid air - so I cant ever use it when I want to! Never, Ever, Ever! 


Posted 4/21/2024

2:22pm 

Yes, that is the time...








😋

MORNING KICK!   Support@RoundhouseProvisions.com 

Call them at 888-872-4548 - best to call for an order right now. INTERNET is not so reliable. 

@RoundHouseProv - I just made icecream with Morning Kick! It's based on a recipe from @GlenandFriends
1c Whipped cream, 2T/1scoop sugar; 1scoop Morning Kick; fold in mashed banana, Greek Yogurt (I make my own-see @LTHomestead) Delicious! Use #MorningKick as a sweetner! 20 cal!

One scoop is 20 calories! 


Why do FAThers have to be FAT? 

Are there TAXES in TEXAS? Or is the spelling a curse?


Once Upon A Time.....

Edward Snowden released over a million TOP SECRET files to the public and claimed he was a hero. 

Voila, The Silk Web was formed: founded by an American who was sentenced to life in prison...

voila,

Alpha Bay was created...they sold crime services and crime products.... 

And was shut down by the best AG USA ever had: Jeff Sessions.

Trump refused to give military support to Sessions, pissed off that US's underpants were showing, and helped create a replacement! 




4/28/2024
5:34am 
     I missed 4:28am by 1 hr 6 minutes 🤞 Am I lying or is this good luck? Just call me Lucky....🥺

My souper sex recipe is so


healthy it has bubbles...

I just keep adding leftovers, including the "guts" of vegetables like peppers,  including meat from GoodChop.com - I put a few T of cider vinegar a while ago but the whey from making yogurt gives it enough kick. 


I just invented a unique cell phone stand. It's called bump on a log. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table Of Contents

Home Economics

Table Of Contents PREMIER