Thank you, Walmart

 Link to this blogpost 

https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2024/06/thank-you-walmart.html?m=1


TABLE OF CONTENTS 

https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2024/02/table-of-contents-premier.html?m=1



I will share any concerns I have regarding CYBER CRIME here. 


Twitter has been a reoccurring problem and I have been threatened directly by Elon Musk. He said he would be gaslighting me. I saved the message on a few devices, non of which are sinc'd.  It may be he hacks my phone. 

YouTube frequently bullies me also by blocking my comments and accusing me of violating law, which I never do. I state my opinions. Another consideration. 


I block ads I find unuseful and frankly this whole ad scheme YouTube has is unuseful! The advertisers should be sponsoring the videos, not the viewers. 
It makes no sense at all to do it this way! They just want an excuse to steal our data! 

We would learn way more about products say, if @blancolirioYT could advertise products for pilots and fans of pilots. Not stuck poop ads while I am eating - and I have no interest in their crap! I have blocked them many times but they keep showing back up when YouTube wants to harass me for - like tweeting a new blogpost about #OrderOfBarbarians 




My order delivery is tomorrow; not June18 - June 22

Here we go, this IS where it shows total is $63.22 - but it really is 74.95 

 Could something be trying to steal your profits, intercepting your money? 

Of course, I do not expect a reply; I just want to show you this concern. 
My real total was $74.95; tip 4.00 and taxes $4.76 = $83.71 


I hope this is helpful to you. 

πŸ€—πŸ’›

Posted 6/17/2024

10:40pm EST 


Walmart charged me $73.62 which I disputed. Walmart said the charge was $74.70, and I didnt check my notes to verify. There is a whole lot of juggling numbers with cyber crime. At least the rep, Tracey, was able to red-flag that to make necessary adjustment. And Walmart offers a discount for deliveries, for those who get food stamps. 

$49/year instead of $98/year.






Posted 6/24/2024

2:16 am - I am waiting for my milk to cool to add yogurt culture and set it up to cure for 12 hours. I prefer Sandor Katz, phD (of Cornell Univ) method (Greek yogurt results)  but Living Home Traditions gives a good one if you want to separate the whey out for other recipes. The texture is like cream cheese. 

  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Economics

Table Of Contents PREMIER

Table Of Contents