JURY DUTY 2024 NO WAY JOSE!

 Link For This Blogpost: 

https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2024/03/jury-duty-2024-no-way-jose.html?m=1

TABLE OF CONTENTS 

https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2024/02/table-of-contents-premier.html?m=1


Reference to The Motion I submitted, since this blogpost was corrupted by CYBER CRIME:  Deleted by Cyber crime! I will paste it again! 

TWEETED 

http://www.publiusroots.org/2024/04/jury-duty-no-way-jose-prior-blogpost.html

🟒

https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2024/03/jury-duty-2024-no-way-jose.html?m=1

    You may need to add "?m=1" to access it - They keep switching link addresses and other cyber crime -  to make them inaccessible!  Notice other publiusroots links have the "?m=1" 



Update 4/24/2024. I was excused by email. They refused to email me the decision which they have to file! 

Their email was intercepted by the cyber criminals to disrupt my communication! 

I cannot open it now; hopefully it was blocked by a good federal agent! 

Posted at end are some pictures. / posted 4/24/2024 at 8:16am 

     I will need to submit a motion to get off the jury summons because the courts rigged it to keep me from speaking to anyone! 

What is April 24, 2024 marked as? 

NATIONAL RAPE DAY?

NATIONAL SCREAM DAY?

Parade.com writes: The Disturbing meaning behind 

     WHO STARTED IT?  TIKTOK

      WHAT IS TIKTOK BACKWARDS?

GOTIT 

       What is "tit" a code word for? 

       Why did Elon Musk plaster tit-pictures of women on Twitter, which he says is "X" now? 

      #FollowTheMoney 

Is this part of the GLAZIEV DIRECTIVE? (Financial War) 

https://www.safeguardingchil

WHAT IS NYSCP? 

dren.co.uk 

      WTH is "NATIONAL"? 

Are they not framing themselves with criminal intent? Who are they, because there is obviously a group of English and American people who are up to no good. I am in USA. This nefarious landlord claims to have sold this building to a company with an English name, South Oxford Management Living. Headquarted in NEW JERSEY! 

WTF

AND THE KICKER IS, THERE WAS NO CLOSING ON THE PROPERTY! 





State of Connecticut Judicial Branch

Jury Administration

PO Box 260448

Hartford, CT 06126=0448

 

Fax No. 860-263-2770

Email if possible: jury.administration@jud.ct.gov 

 

Ref:  CT JUROR ID 0002436837

 

RESPONSE TO SUMMONS

 

Attention Jury Administrator,

 

RE: REQUEST TO BE REMOVED FROM JURY SELCTION

 I have absolutely no confidence in the court system in Connecticut.  There is no accountability.  ORGANIZED CRIME is what this state relies on most of the time!  

 

I have no choice but to live here.   I am indigent.  I pay my bills.  I live within my means.  I assert my rights.  I expose corruption!  

 

This was altered by CYBER CRIME - I stated the Courts in Connecticut - Lori Semrau in Court Operations has been so helpful. Truly a help. The state of CT should reward her for the good she does by helping people process the right documents, etc. She does not play favorites, either. 

The court operations is pathetic!  A great waste of money and I emphasize, only serves Organized Crime.  

 

Apparently excuses for Jury Duty include:

 

Reasons for Being Excused from Jury Service

· Medical reasons.

· Public necessity.

· Undue hardship.

· Dependent care.

· Student Status.

· Military conflict.

· Other reason deemed sufficient by the court.

 

My “other reasons” would include:

1. There is no Due Process

2. Records are frauded

3. Judges lie

4. They play constant DEVIL’S CHESSBOARD


Now they are disrupting what I copy and paste - they frame themselves! I have to go back and copy the beginning of the letter again! I will post it befor e this paragraph. FIXED. 


5. MY LANDLORD ILLEGALLY ENTERS MY APARTMENT WHEN I LEAVE MY APARTMENT; AND VANDALIZES, STEALS ON A CONTINUOUS BASIS.  

 

Should your office still demand my presence, I will follow up with another letter and elaborate on all the corruption I have experienced.  They may want me to be an opportunity to make a case sway a certain way because I will NOT vote!  The continuous fraud is a big reason!  Failure to abide by laws, court rules is a typical day at the park here!  

 

My participation - even any juror’s participation, will not matter!  The court already has their ENDS JUSTIFIES MEANS agenda on cases requiring jurors!  

 

Please see to it that I am taken off the list permanently and the summons is revoked! I want this proof in writing.  

 

I was not able to check my mail for several weeks due to my apartment having been vandalized severely. I checked my mail on March 9, at which time I found this notice in my mailbox.  I do not get mail where I have lived since January 2013 due to corruption by the owner-landlord.  They tamper with mail.  

 

Sincerely,

 ME 2 


(I used my real name, not this Twitter acct name - which in fact the lame psychopathic technocrats changed to "Mother" when Bill Gates singled out my laptop with CYBER CRIME UPDATES!) How does that  Twitter acct have anything to do with my laptop? 


GOOGLE ONE CYBER CRIME, THAT'S HOW! 

     Steal data, which means without permission  - put it on other devices without permission - and of course, tell you that your data is full when it isnt - they just take it and move it! 


They did the same with my Storage facility, in part! They refused to take my timely rent payment, then issued what these morons referred to as an eviction -


 all according to the nefarious

 MORMON REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH AGENDA


AND SO WHAT THEY FAIL TO APPEAR ON THE CASE I BROUGHT AGAINST THEM - THESE CROOKED JUDGES GET PAID OFF! 


LIKE WHEN SUPERVISORY PROSECUTOR IN MILFORD, CT - WAS CHARGED 180 COUNTS OF EMBEZZLEMENT just on a 3-year audit! THAT WAS IN 2007! He should have been investigated further since he was there 20 years! But oh no! Daddy was former Governor! You can't touch this! 


And the Middletown judge changed  these 180 separate count federal charges to ONE COUNT LARCENY AND ONE COUNT FORGERY -  he forged way over 180 checks! He used a chemical to remove the signatures and deposited them in his accounts!  An obvious organized crime network! 


Lawrence Mark Hurley was replaced by his partner-in-crime there, Kevin Russo! Also a career criminal, so the judges reward him as a judge in Danbury, CT - and voila! They push the fake SANDY HOOK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SHOOTING! FBI SUPERVISORY AGENT WILLIAM ALDENBURG REPORTED NOBODY DIED! 


OBAMA LIED, AND LIED AND LIED WHEN HE WAS IN OFFICE! 


Quit Trashing Obama
https://shallwedance2021.blogspot.com/2021/11/quit-trashing-obama.html?m=1 


posted 3/19/2024

10:18am / update 10:35am 



I submitted a Motion. They refuse to hear it, with an "It's not my job" .....

Today I submitted Page 15: 

Memo attached to motion today, 3/22/2024


MEMORANDUM FOR: 

 Chief Clerk's Office: 203-503-6800. Fax: 203-789-6424

 

From: Anne M. Bradley

 

Date:   3/22/2024

 

Re: MOTION TO BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM JUROR’S LIST AS OF TODAY, DATED 3/21/2024

 

 

Attached is the aforesaid Motion, which was sent to the appropriate court, which had summoned me for Jury Duty.

 

A summons is a writ or process ISSUED BY THE COURT, requiring appearance of the receiver of the summons.  

 

A summons is an ORDER OF THE COURT, AND THERFORE THE RECEIVER HAS THE RIGHT TO MOTION THAT COURT.

 

Not that I expect either your court or the ordering court to do the legal thing by hearing this motion, I am submitting it because I am a citizen, greatly aggrieved by the corruption of the courts, which should have taken me off the Juror’s List when I submitted a LETTER requesting to do so.  

 

A motion is required to be heard within 10 business days according to the Rules of Practice, which you all seem to think you do not have to follow.  This serves as PAGE 15 of the MOTION TO BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM JUROR’S LIST, WHICH WOULD INCLUDE NOT HAVING TO APPEAR ON APRIL 24, 2024.  

 

Prepared and Submitted,

 

____________________

Anne M. Bradley 3/22/2024

203-508-0858

                                                 15


Maybe I can copy 1-14,I thought I already had: 

This was obviously altered by cyber crime: 

reassigned to a different judicial district than that to which the juror was originally summoned, or (2) there is a reduction in the need for jurors. When jury service is canceled due to a reduction in the need for jurors, individuals shall be selected on a random basis for cancellation of jury service.

(d) The Jury Administrator shall have the authority to receive a list of deceased persons from the Department of Public Health and to delete the names of such persons from the lists compiled pursuant to section 51-222a. The Jury Administrator may exclude the names of additional deceased persons if supplied with a death certificate or other proof satisfactory to the Jury Administrator.

(P.A. 76-52, S. 1, 8; P.A. 82-248, S. 122; June Sp. Sess. P.A. 83-5, S. 3, 18; P.A. 84-393, S. 3, 18, 20; P.A. 86-278, S. 3, 12; P.A. 97-200, S. 4; P.A. 98-81, S. 12, 20; P.A. 00-116, S. 2, 7.)

History: P.A. 82-248 replaced “executive secretary of the judicial department” with “chief court administrator”, replaced “state-maintained courts” with “superior court” and inserted Subsec. indicators; June Sp. Sess. P.A. 83-5, effective July 1, 1985, and applicable to summoning of jurors for jury duty on and after September 1, 1986, deleted “qualifying” in Subsec. (a); P.A. 84-393 repealed amendments enacted by June Sp. Sess. P.A. 83-5 and amended Subsec. (a) by providing that Subsec. (a) applies to jurors selected and summoned to serve on or before August 31, 1986, and added Subsec. (b) re duties and powers of jury administrator applicable to jurors selected and summoned to serve on or after September 1, 1986; P.A. 86-278 eliminated repetitive language in Subsec. (b) re duties of jury administrator; P.A. 97-200 amended Subsec. (a) by deleting provision re design, implementation and maintenance of a computerized electronic data processing system; P.A. 98-81 added Subsec. (c) re authority of jury administrator to cancel service of juror for good cause, effective May 22, 1998; P.A. 00-116 added Subsec. (d) re authority of Jury Administrator to receive list of deceased persons from Department of Public Health and to delete names of deceased persons, effective September 1, 2000.

(Return to Chapter
Table of Contents)

(Return to
List of Chapters)

(Return to
List of Titles)

 

Posted 3/22/2024

5;32pm 

 Jury Duty 2024 - No Way Jose! 

Follow-up 4/8/2024

I submitted the Request For Medical Disqualification From Jury Service, JD-JA-47
Pursuant o CGS 51-217 (a)(9) (c)(1)

She now claims there are two tiers - like Housing pulls to corrupt the Section 8 process!

Jury Administration

10:47 AM (23 minutes ago)
to me

Good morning,

Thank you for contacting Jury Administration. Based on the information you have provided, you are excused from serving on this summons.  A excusal notice will be sent out. You will also receive an application for permanent removal from the jury pool, this is the second step in the permanent disqualification process. If you would like to be permanently removed please fill the application out in it's entirety and send it back to us. If you do not complete the application and return it to us, you will be disqualified from this summons only and you could be summoned again in the future.

 Please do not submit the application via email. You can submit the application via regular paper mail or you can call us and provide the information over the phone.

 If you have any questions, please contact us Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., at 1-800-842-8175 and speak with a customer service representative.

 Regards,

THEY DON'T ANSWER THE PHONE - THEY HAVE A BOT ANSWER. THIS IS JUST TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THINGS RUN SMOOTHLY.

THE FORM DOES NOT HAVE TWO TIERS. They allow the physician to select "This patient should be permanently disqualified from jury service" - that is it!



Judicial Forms are supposed to be court-processed....then again, Adam Lanza didn't even exist at Sandy Hook CLOSED FOR REPAIR OR DEMOLITION Elementary School, and nobody died!
The form says: To request a medical disqualification, please fill out Part 1 of this form and have a licensed health care provider complete Part II of this form. Do not take this request to court. Please fax, or scan and e-mail this form to Jury Administration....

Part 1 was filled out by me! Part 2 was completed by my doctor! There is no indication that another form has to be processed! I will wait for her certified approval before I bark 🐢 at them anymore.

The corruption is so damn deep here!

wtf

4/8/2024

High Noon 🀠 🎢🎡🎢🎡Don't get me down, this is the last time we'll be together. Because this is the dawning of the Age Of The Solar Eclipse...🎢🎡🎢🎡


Below Posted pictures showing cyber crime, lack of judicial processing - and of course, no one calls me because they want to get me arrested for not showing! 








Posted 4/24/2024

8:25am 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table Of Contents

Home Economics

Table Of Contents PREMIER