Imran Khan For Pakistan

Link for this blogpost: 

 https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2024/02/imran-khan-for-pakistan.html?m=1

πŸ™πŸ‡΅πŸ‡°

TABLE OF CONTENTS 


IMRAN KHAN FOR PAKISTAN!

My blogpost was deleted. I will make another.


Notes are missing.....

https://www.insaf.pk/notification/pti-chairman-imran-khans-legal-fund 

I could not donate! 

I created a second blogpost - NOT SINC'D WITH THIS DEVICE, WHICH PISSES OFF GOOGLE! I PAY SEPARATE STORAGE FEES! THEY RECENTLY GOT MY BANK TO REMOVE POSTED FEES TO ABUSE ME MORE! I POSTED A BLOGPOST ABOUT THIS! 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogpost.com/2024/imran-khan-for-pakistan-number2.html?m=1 

🟒 🟒 🟒 🟒 🟒 🟒 🟒 🟒 🟒 

This is my Google Complaint 

Skip over it if you want to

It ends where the 5 dots are

(5, representing 5 fingers) 

@sundarpichai #Blogger frauds, #Gmail frauds - even disabling my gmail requiring me to keep signing in, rejecting it even though I use correct password! I use Android on that device bc I am signed in! Full explanation, see latest entry: https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2022/09/whats-wrong-with-internet_6.html?m=1 
   2.  I do not like being ganged up on, threatened! They not only hack my devices, calling it "gaslighting" which is CYBER CRIME, like Elon Musk recently threatened me with, but they are obviously helping my crooked landlord get away with harming me! Ref: https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2022/07/whats-wrong-with-internet.html?m=1
   3.  My point is, MY **GMAIL should be working on that device! They are committing CYBER CRIME like psychopaths ganging up on me, rather than abiding by the law! I can make my accounts separate if I want to! They lied and told me I could not! I paid for Google Storage over ten years!
    4. They breach my service! I paid for Google Storage for 3 accts! They took down fallontalon, then made it appear after I created **motherearthtoo2022! My **gmail should be working, but they cause it not to!
🟒

🟒 🟒 🟒🟒🟒

My hands are open - my heart is open
My life is a token for my Almighty
The peace is broken
And Might takes over Right
We fight with our lives
We fight with our hearts
We fight to fix
To pick up broken sticks
To enjoy the Bricks
Of our foundation
For our nation
Is still under Allah
Our God, who teaches
We need to reach and He promises
He will hold our hands
We can prove
That LOVE is strength
Above us, under us, beside us
We have length
Because we prove
We do not move

Our fists 

express steadfastness

In our ideals
Our feelings do not waiver
Our country is our canvas
We must be our savior
Whatever Allah portions
To us, we reach out
We don't give in
And we will win!
✊️

❤️
πŸ™
IMRAN4U πŸ‡΅πŸ‡°
IMRAN4ONE

















🟒🟒🟒🟒🟒🟒🟒🟒🟒🟒🟒🟒🟒🟒🟒🟒

@PMOIndia
@mfa_russia
@RoyalFamily
My great respect for #IranKhan
Victory is yours! Please good people of Pakistan - support him now more than ever.
https://youtu.be/tTzEs1KDIw8?si=R72fBwLQ-HeGr0zW

USA broke Pakistan, terrorizing with violence. And they still won't leave them alone because they are the war window to India like Ukraine is war window to Russia, like Hong Kong was war window to China.  I LIVE IN USA. THIS IS NOT A FREE COUNTRY. IT IS RITTLED IN CORRUPTION! I wish I could return to the Midwest! I cannot afford it.
https://youtu.be/-ZMYFQjmV_s?si=c-dlU7ZO40r9REdl

 @mfa_russia @KremlinRussia_E 

@XiJimping
@kingcharlesiiib
@JPN_PMO
@Mike_Pence
@PMOIndia
@samvaknin
@ImranKahnPTI - note, the technocracy change spelling of his name to confuse us! 
No, Eric G Krok, World's Worst Neighbor is the country you live in. You would care if you aren't a troll! πŸ’™https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2023/08/americans-murdered-september11-victims.html?m=1  


@ImranKhanPTI #ImranKhanFightingForPakistan
Pls distinguish this #deadoralive man is not Obama/CIA -appointed leader of ISIS,who grad from Harvard Univ:
Abu Bakr al-Bagdhadi -set to destroy Bagdhad, Syria,etc @mfa_russia
@PMOIndia
@kingcharlesiiib
@XiJimping
@EbrahimRaisi2

πŸ™πŸ’™


















@ImranKhan
They share what happens when #HumanRights are violated, including murder!πŸ™πŸ’™  International Human Rights Day | 10 December 2023 | Pebble Media on PTI - https://youtube.com/watch?v=VHWbedD5dQ4&si=njDaZLFR0bcF8YfK 

🟒

2. The USA funds terrorism in so many places including #Geoengineering
Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan – Nov 2022| Aired: Nov 2023 | Pebble... - https://youtube.com/watch?v=Uy-twwpGKy0&si=rdH321KWkLPDlTZw

         This is same video as above but YouTube made it a different link

@ImranKhan
#ILovePakistan
Shooting the leg could be deathly if the femoral artery is bleeding! It only takes a few minutes AND is very painful!
Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan – Nov 2022| Aired: Nov 2023 | Pebble... - https://youtube.com/watch?v=Uy-twwpGKy0&si=8mmCYaSc7yAIfZuj

JPN_PMO 

🟒

 CT lawmaker Maryam Khan attacked after Eid al-Adha prayer service says police downplayed her attack

🟒

One of the agendas of the CRIMINAL UNDERWORLD:

"REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH" = STEAL, THEN PIN A REASON FOR STEALING!

🟒 

       CANVAS THE VOTERS! FIND OUT WHY! 

THEY SHOULD SUBMIT A PETITION! 

🟒
I posted a lot of tweets regarding my support for Imran Khan but Twitter/X probably has sent only a few! I use whatever acct I am on. It is not my acct that matters - it is THE ISSUE AT HAND THAT MATTERS. 

THESE PSYCHOPATHS like to turn anything sincere into an insincere circumstance! ie, "She wants to become famous" - no I do not! I have been greatly cheated in USA because they let the criminal underworld take over, through CIA, etc! My own brother cheated my father, and cheated me - not giving me at least $20,000 when he sold my store! That brother was chummy with the AMWAY idiots, who claimed I should make my store THEIR WHEREHOUSE, and I would have to pay for all inventory! The deal was stupid, self-serving! I opened it as a fast-food/icecream shop! There is so many layers to that whole experience, never you mind. CONCENTRATE ON SUPPORT FOR IMRAN KHAN, INCLUDING EXPOSING THE TROLLS ON SOCIAL MEDIA! ....Instead, he bought a second vehicle and had a third child! And my father was killed by my other brother and a pedophile priest (David Bentley from Albany, NY - they did not even know him and refused to support my efforts helping my father,and through all their support to that pervert priest who obviously murdered many!), with co-conspiring siblings - I have had a lot of trauma! But I do not stand for corruption! The USA is imploding because of all the unchecked corruption in Wsshington, DC! 

If you agree, I ask you just pass this on. 

IMRAN KHAN SHOULD BE PRIME MINISTER! THE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SABATOGED! 

NOW LYING DONALD TRUMP HAS CLAIMED HE WILL stop US participation in NATO and UN! He should be in jail! He is a mass murderer! He murdered probably thousands at Paradise, CA using the laser weapons he purchased 5 months before he got more traitors, BLACK ROCK, to torch it and destroy it Nov 2018! Jake Morphonios of BLACKSTONE INTELLIGENCE on YOUTUBE, reported that Trump purchased tons of laser weapons, showing the purchasing and receiving documents! Ask him, he will clam up - his video was taken down! He is a Mormon, and obviously ordered to, that's why!  

QE2 was still smart as a whip and was obviously poisoned to death! 

Colin Powell was obviously medically murdered and the so-called "truther" channels made such lying, discusting videos to slander both him and Queen Elizabeth! SO MUCH FOR TRUTH - THEY OBVIOUSLY GOT PAID! PROBABLY BY CAREER CRIMINAL/MURDERER DONALD TRUMP! 

🟒🟒🟒🟒🟒🟒🟒🟒🟒

I have to stop for a while. I will get back when I can. 

🟒🟒🟒
2/12/2024
2:06pm 

    Please share, copy, either one πŸ©΅πŸ™


Update on "Fraud" blogpost, sharing info/experiences that are significant to this blogpost. Yet CYBER CRIME stepped in and removed the link, which I realized just now! 

NOTE! THESE CYBER CRIME BASTARDS REPLACED IT WITH A YOUTUBE VIDEO; I DIDNT NOTICE! 

https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2023/09/fraud.html?m=1 

Posted 2/24/2024 - 6:12pm 

Having a literal crook run and win a primary when he even murdered people while in office is pathetic! 

@FallonTonight 

WTF - I searched to find out if election was happening in CT.because I heard Jimmy mention it.  They posted March 26, 27 , 28 for voting. So I dont get it. This seems so rigged. 

     Super? More like Superimperilism Tuesday! 

LIVE: Super Tuesday 2024 Election Results - California and Utah Republic... - https://youtube.com/live/_zRobW8urYs?si=jlgnAbM09KQ8CGxn 

3/6/2024: 

She wont be associated w Hon
@RexTillerson or #ColinPowell & I say #GoodRiddens - I hope her replacement has proven leadership to help #BidenHarris2024
Nuland Author Ukr Disaster Quits, Ukr Disastrous Day, 3 HIMARS, Abrams - https://youtube.com/watch?v=iVsLafyPwxQ&si=6_y7XgkbG5rvlwFW
🟒
https://youtu.be/iVsLafyPwxQ?si=Uk1nhR5D1a4phm_Z


@GeologyNick - They explain why NASA is rooted with NAZIs. Dr. Ubertus Strughold, 2d in Command, this is a criminal operation! Research names he provides! The rabbithole is deep! WTF🐰
What was #OperationPaperclip Part2πŸ“Ž https://youtube.com/live/Uid8ubWEgoY?si=VUUzXQQkbKVZ1rxa

🟒

https://www.youtube.com/live/Uid8ubWEgoY?si=Y1T_ShasXmAlvcGn

Posted 3/11/2024
2:07pm 

@EbrahimRaisi2 @KremlinRussia_E @mfa_russia πŸ’™πŸ™ @XiJimping
@PMOIndia
@JPN_PMO
@IraqiPMO
@ImranKhanPTI
@AbubakarSh90948 
@ChuckNorris 
@JackieChan
 @_whitneywebb
@bobforgovernor
@jeffsessions
@RexxTillerson
@Jamesmattis18
Thank you for watching
 https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2024/03/nothin-could-be-fina-for-china.html?m=1
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table Of Contents

Home Economics

Table Of Contents PREMIER