Sexual Abuse

 Link to this blogpost: 

https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2023/12/sexual-abuse.html?m=1

Note, Saprea channel either doesnt care whether the experiences are real or not, or they help make them up for more youtube volume! I am not watching any more of their videos.

Another channel is like that also. I cant think of it right now. Here it is:  Soft White Underbelly  I am quite tired. I was sick yesterday started feeling better, and ended up awake watching videos all night. πŸ₯±

Bare in mind, a lot of them are just practicing their acting skills, which is still FRAUD. 
     Posted 12/17/2023 8:10 am 

Childhood Sexual Abuse Survivor-Marisol - https://youtube.com/watch?v=36XJ8akXdFM&si=cph8kjMvzhCjaoK9 

My father had great compassion for victims, especially if their own father or uncle did it! I didn't know when I could pay him back $500 he sent me when I did not expect it. My x-boyfriend had cheated on  me and was aggressively trying to kick me out of the apt after learning he got the 19 yr old pregnant. I had to call police but just balled my eyes out when the officer said he would arrest him. I thought at that point he may have a brain tumor or something. Had I known he was cheating on me and got a girl pregnant, I would have told him where to go, allow the police to arrest him. Nobody at the church I began attending  offered to even accompany me in court because I had to take him to court to get my things back.Yet one member helped me alot 6 months later, through 

Sharing And Caring Hands.

 I got a bed to sleep in and some other help including cash. She said I could get a double bed but a single one was much cheaper and I said that would be okay. Later I gave that bed to my brother's daughter. She greatly needed it. He was not one to take care of things and lied alot too. My father was very disappointed in him. He claimed Dad was abusive, which was a lie. I found out he was abusing this daughter,who wet the bed often. (My bed was covered with plastic, so it could be washed.) I reported him to the police and rented a room elsewhere and believe me, LIFE HAS BEEN HELL. I wish I could go back to the midwest. 

Fr. David Bentley from Albany, NY is a predator, sex offender over and over, and today I found a professional to share what he did to my father. Cyber Crime added this, not me! I have such nightmares still! My landlord covers up for scumbags like him! So the walls definitely close in on me, from all the corruption, even murder of my father, and my siblings did not even care! They sided with a priest they never met, even though I told them he was obviously a pedophile. He probably promised them money! - posted 12/20/2023 at midnight 


1.   My dad was such a giving and loving father - yet my siblungs learned if they sabatoge him they would be rewarded by their social connections! 


Dad learned of my neighbor's story. She said her father would molest her in front of her mother. She was a bank teller. She faced losing her car because she was behind on payments. I asked my father if I could give the $500 he loaned to me to her. Though he could have used it, he said yes. 


That neighbor got MAD at me for not giving her more! 


I had a lower income than she did! 


We did not remain friends. 

That neighbor had a boyfriend she dated for years! Why did I not just say I hope he helps her and leave it at that? She wanted to be independent from him.

🌲 

 2.   My brother conspired with a pedophile priest and Lockheed Martin scumbags to kill my/our dad, telling people dad molested me! He  was a good man! He even joined other fathers and had a molesting minister forced out if the church. They told  him if he did not leave that night with family, he would be arrested and prosecuted.  The victim's parents did not sue. YOU JUST COULDN'T BACK THEN. THE UNDERWORLD USED SEX ASSAULT AS A TOOL! 



The pedophile priest - David Bentley - from Albany, NY was transferred to NM to hide from the class action law suit  lawsuit by NUMEROUS former alter boys - 19 years he had been molesting them! No doubt he murdered other people! He poisoned my father, probably with arsenic cyanide - he was bleeding out when I called to check on him! The damn priest was there and refused to take him to the hospital! I had to call police! Dad alnost died and not one damn sibling even cared! My older sister even called the pedophile priest to keep me from going down there! She did not even know that bastard! 

I was crying at work! My supervisor told me I could leave and get UI from the Al Gore Law! I got down there and the Lockheed Martin scumbags and my siblings actually kept me from getting it! I overdrafted my account and my siblings did not care - they wanted our loving dad to die so they could get rewarded for their evil! 

If this experience helps one person, it was worth the pain to share it. 


My father hired people to take his place and went to PA to help that older sister! He even got a trailer for her and installed it on the property, costing thousands of dollars! Money was always a struggle raising 7 kids, and no gratitude! She "found Jesus" and it was a way to criticize Dad, who took us to church, having been orphaned and abused by a foster father! Three kids under 16 at home but Dad had friends check up on us, all under 16 yrs old! My sister refused to go help Dad in Dec 1999, because she said her 16 yr old son and husband  needed her! This was her chance to give a little back and instead she was eager to make him die! 

They basically ran Dad out of town, packing him. As if he was the pedophile minister! 


No doubt she got a lot of sympathy from her damn church! 

🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠

SEXUAL ABUSE
Note, I have not shared videos that seemed crafted, fake! 

      This young man wants faith to help him heal...

Fr David Bentley did this to alter boys for 19 yrs in Albany, NY! They filed a class action suit & Catholic Church transferred him to NM-he poisoned my father,causing him to bleed out!

🟠Childhood Sexual Abuse/Rape: MY STORY & Effects on an MALES Life - https://youtube.com/watch?v=xsmNbV1wcyQ&si=KgPa6Q2R-1CO1Jrb

     My father was poisoned with arsenic or cyanide - most likely arsenic, a CIA favorite! They poisoned retired FBI section
Chief, Dr. TED GUNDERSON With arsenic - due to his tireless work to protect children, expose child trafficking. He learned he was opening a "pandora's box"! Obviously CIA agent, Atty DeFrank poisoned him because just after that he "won" election for senator, thus giving him more immunity from investigations!

Posted 12/17/2023
7:53 am 
The abuser was a police officer. #SexualAbuse 
Kayla Schneider, a Child Sexual Abuse Survivor - Sharing Her Story - https://youtube.com/watch?v=KYIMspUrNug&si=aPXbaxTiirWFUPl5 

8:21am 
      Pope Francis was such an abuser, he was on trial as a jesuit cardinal - for murdering a victim in Argentina. Michelle Obama illegally flew Air Force One to there to help him win the case! THAT WAS ILLEGAL TO USE AIRFORCE ONE! 

#SexualAbuse 
How Predator Priests Avoid Jail | System Error - https://youtube.com/watch?v=Giqn9bwsfK0&si=CPH7OJW5qzAFPbIp 

8:33am 

#SexualAbuse #CatholicChurch 
Unforgivable | The priest sex abuse scandal in the Catholic Church - https://youtube.com/watch?v=Yv4QboiTGX4&si=ybhbmxNiySPF422V 

8:50am 
That's it for now...πŸ˜ͺ

Victims, Take care of yourself 

#MotivationalDoc
Explains the two main reasons why weight gain is difficult to stop; difficult to lose: 1. Insulin levels, 2. Cortisol levels
https://youtube.com/shorts/Fozpa3y5_uw?si=X30DMeXmlV5AF47H

Posted 4/29/2024

10:11am 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table Of Contents

Home Economics

Table Of Contents PREMIER