British Monarchy

the camera darkened some screenshots as I was capturing them. 🀨








p

@KingCharlesIII_ and @HMQueenCamilla πŸ₯°
Watch "My Version of This Song Makes Them Change Their Mind" on @dovydasmusic https://youtu.be/lGhnIrRzDbQ


 BRITISH MONARCHY 

No wonder I couldn't view this blogpost for a while - the cyber criminals were hacking and Altering spelling!

This is the link for this blog: 

https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2022/09/britsh-monarchy.html?m=1

 Not all posted yet
Thunder Flower Blog 2021 🌼  https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2021/10/table-of-contents.html?m=1 

Queen Elizabeth was still so sharp, I do think she was poisonedπŸ˜ͺ She could have makeup artists use airbrush makeup for her face and neck but probably not her hand - I bet the black and blue went up her arm. Arsenic poisoning  is like a lethal dose of coumadin. Makes you bleed out from inside - out.  (Find pic of temp PM visiting Queen Elizabeth) 

        I read that with the wrong eye! I should have realized the source. Ministry of Truth? USA? No such thing! Go back to your lying, USA! You even get people to believe God writes letters on rocks Morman/Morgan - wonder who.spurred that? JP Morgan Sr probably a sympathizer to polygamy! HIS SON AND Bruce ismay sank the Titanic, enjoying getting awaynwith mass murder!) 

Insert 10/22/2022:  I just found out that Parliament is being dissolved. How wonderful! This was such a struggle for QEII! They were so disrespectful; establishing WRONG FOOT POLITICS. 

My comment: 
GREAT NEWS!!!! I AM SO DELIGHTED!!! GOD SAVE THE KING - Cheers to @RoyalFamily #LiveInPeace #LessGovernment #PowerToThePeople and the Monarchy will be safe to serve! I hope the people of fine UK understand this is truly a gift! 

((END of insert 10/22/2022) 

I think thats what the paedophile priest David Bentley from Albany, NY,  did to my father December NOVEMBER 1999; The doctor who saved him was a Muslim. I spoke to him on the phone and inwas was crying, thanking him.  He said he couldnt understand why no family came down to help him.i. 
I told him I couldn't either and considered them very evil. I was so low on money - they were not! They just didn't want to be on the helping end for a change - Dad was no longer useful to them. I left my job, went down, promised I could get unemployment, and my relatives intercepted that - getting the uI Unemployment Office office to say that my file was missing.  missinPenniless, I did all I could! I told my siblings what my situation was and none of them offered to help me financially! My brother deceived me about coming down to help him get in a nursing home. He killed him instead and said it was a spiritual experience! 

He died 1/14/2000  - same day I had to have emergency gall bladder surgery from pain med poisoning  the year before 1999 - my gall stones were calcified. I was injured in a car wreck, had a concussion from the guy ramming onto my car, pushing it in traffic.  My head hurt something awful. My brother enjoyed having the nurse collapse his lungs, making him suffer terribly, and then claim it was a religious experience. I kept telling the nurse to stop and he wouldn't and my own mother threatened to have security throw me out if I didn't shut up. #GodSaveTheKing 


I enjoyed writing to Queen Elizabeth and miss her so much! 

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§❤πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§❤πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§❤πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§❤πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§❤ 

Affiliated links: 

British Monarchy.  (This Blogpost) 
https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2022/09/britsh-monarchy.html?m=1

BRITISH ROYALS
    The Servant Queen (QE-II) and The King She Serves
       http://www.publiusroots.com/2018/01/the-servant-queen.html?m=1

    Wedding of Harry and Meghan

Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip were very generous!  Lack of appreciation, respect by Harry and Meghan - they were separated from the Monarchy due to Hollywood embellishments, exploiting which carries also a security risk

   I hope to see some good arise. 

I notice THEY are suing the Daily Mail - fantastic! I hope that shuts them down! 


 http://www.publiusroots.com/2018/05/the-royal-wedding.html?m=1

BRITISH MONARCHY
https://neemtreebark.blogspot.com/2022/09/british-monarchy.html?m=1

My Condolences To Monarchy
https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2022/09/my-condolences-to-monarchy.html?m=1 


@reallygraceful lost my support 

Comment on YouTube:

You're too young to know, Grace. You base your information on RIGGED INFORMATION. 
This video doesn't behoove you.
Diana posed as a virgin,  and wow,  consider the wedding night. Talk to older people. I know. I followed the story.Charles thought he was closer to God and a good beginning to a royal marriage.
Diana got a transgender reversal and is now David Furnish.
You're basing your conclusions on assumptions of the most lied about monarchy/leaders - Princess Anne was almost murdered BECAUSE of her first husband. In fact, The media always said she never remarried. I only found out recently that she remarried. They wanted people to think nobody did it better🎢🎢 Than her husband,  who used the excuse not protecting Princess Anne, that he was scared!
The Monarchy has been extorted MANY TIMES! Most or all Prime Ministers served their greed, corruption- and joined forces to take down the Monarchy. Obama was so pathetic and depraved and still is! He tried to muster up bs about The Monarchy having hunting parties - when that was EPSTEIN, et al who would do that. Terrifying/torturing children before killing them and draining their blood for adrenachrome!
You, my dear, need to make a big reversal on your story. Charles is indeed a most respectful leader, well-proven in his career, which you skipped over, and just read the funny papers.


If Queen Elizabeth was murdered,  they would not say to AVOID WAR. Queen Elizabeth was against war, and was successful with engaging in relationships with world leaders as they SAFELY traveled on the Queen Elizabeth Ship! That success was resented by the depraved politicians in Parliament and House Of Commons, too, probably.  They stopped paying for its maintenance! They also lost profits, but that is never discussed!


I created a blogpost on Her Majesty a long time ago.


I have a blogpost on Princess Di. Prince Charles was planning on reuniting with Camilla after he finished 8 month tdy in the military. She became engaged - I suspect social engineering by Rothschilds did that. Her husband-to-be was a former boyfriend of Princess Anne and Prince Charles became godfather to one of her two children, so there was peace with that.


When you are in circles you trust, you stick with those circles as a natural adaptation. To protect yourself socially. When you lose the connections, life can be hell. My life is a reflection of that! I was almost murdered by a 20 ton sander truck in 1978 and I loved the church we went to but the drive terrified me. I worried each time that I would be killed, that my father driving would be killed because I was in the car if he was driving.


The Monarchy faced very, very brutal times. The dirty politicians were doing all they could to divide and conquer - and hopefully even murder. GW Bush disrespectfully referred to Queen Elizabeth in the 1970's as very old and was around when USA gained [unnecessary] independence from England.  Calling USA America, throwing out its real name, Atlantis, which already existed and flourished - until Freemason Cultists created a native people's Holocaust.


The Blame Game is self-defeating. The real criminals are bureaucrats and politicians,  aka ELITES, who are depraved and self-serving, could care less about the law or serving anyone but themselves.  Good people kept things from getting worse.Yet now, The TECHNOCRACY is killing off great leaders,  and getting media to lie. It's 3:46 am and I owe it to myself to get some rest, as difficult as that is, since STORQUEST, a criminal company, which rhey say is owned by WILLIAM WARREN GROUP - co-founder is leader of FLDS church and sentenced to prison for life for raping and molesting--Yet is probably a fugitive  like Former Wterbury, CT mayor Phil Giordano is, appointed CEO of CIGNA, given a fake identity obviously by CIA - who helped Robert T Morris become Mark Zuckerberg!

     Comment on a YouTube channel:

I appreciate your videos. I didn't stop joining your channel, I just had to use a different account due to fraud.  Long story. BUT YouTube unjoined me after that. I only have an income that's Federal Poverty level, having been cheated my whole life in a country run by organized crime!
So tell me, why is it that USA never prosecuted Epstein all these years? How is the Monarchy supposed to dance around that

No doubt if the Monarchy didn't associate with the criminals, we'd all be in FEMA camps, those of us who manage to survive!

This is all I have time for.
My blogposts are ad-free, not monitized or monitored. Copy, share. Make it your own words. This is a combined list of all my blogs 
Thunder Flower Blog 2021
🌼  https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2021/10/table-of-contents.html?m=1 


King Charles III Accession Ceremony 
https://youtu.be/aKci6iKET2Q

9/13/2022

https://youtu.be/xpTJqQuAF6s

SHAME ON CNN for not moderating this Livestreaming  chat! I am posting all pictures from today below in this blogpost - there are several screenshots of the chats and you'll see for yourself.  

My comments in chat:


@MoiMoi - You should be removed for your hate speech - most likely a troll who is paid by Superimperialists! 


@Italian CIA - you're obviously a FRAUD - The Rothschilds PROGRAMMED and used Diana as a social weapon! She/he got a gender REVERSAL & is David Furnish.  Liars don't win!

@Arwen - Bless you πŸ₯° for your loving thoughts. There are many trolls here who should be removed.  #ILoveRussia #SunriseCT

@Emma Nguyen - QEII may have been poisoned, murdered - so the murderers pay trolls to incite hate . Americans mass murdered Americans on September 11! 

Why is it that we can't post comments for a number of seconds after previous, yet these trolls post nonsense like machine guns! 

Love to Brazil πŸ‡§πŸ‡· Home of Pepe Escobar - global economist who works with Michael Hudson and others #Superimperialism  is the problem 

@EvenFive - Thats what I wonder! QEII dropped weight so fast and her hand is all bruised, reflective of internal bleeding. I think she was poisoned πŸ˜“

Where are the monitors for this? Why is YouTube not doing anything? 


@Yarossa Jack - It's also very rude that YouTube isn't removing these TROLLS - especially since QEIi was probably poisoned.  The Monarchy doesn't say because they

My comment QEII encouraged  the right things, see humancondition website - and I can't even paste that comment here because of fraud techniques manipulating!


The trolls just won't stop!
I posted this and got back off Chat!

Princess Anne was almost kidnapped, murdered! Her first husband actually moved to let them do it! He obviously was a traitor! Monarchy secret service rescued her!  She's only been married twice.

Diana is now David Furnish. He got a gender REVERSAL.  Rothschilds PROGRAMMED him as a transgender,  convincing Then-Prince Charles that she was a virgin and he respected her & believed God had a plan 


It's obvious to me that none of the Monarchy expected QEII to die; She was obviously poisoned and they keep silent to respect and agree with her wishes for #NoMoreWar - that's why they murdered her! #GodSaveTheKing
https://youtu.be/fKMrBU5NScM

Princess Anne is indeed a strong force for the Monarchy, yet wasn't seeking the throne ever. Remember the attempted kidnapping? Her then-husband was obviously part of it and he married her to steal their wealth, destroy the Monarchy! #DecideForYourself - Diana was programmed to do the same thing! Posing as a virgin, Charles felt he was closer to God and would be a good leader. He lost Camilla, who he planned to marry after he finished his TDY in the military. God works in mysterious ways.
Diana got a gender REVERSAL and is now David Furnish.  Successful producer in his element.Leave him be. As much as he slandered QEII, Queen Elizabeth II  knew the real evil was the NAZI Programming. 

#QEII #QueenElizabeth #SunriseCT
"LIVE: St Paul's Service of Thanksgiving to Honour the Queen" on YouTube - https://youtu.be/1CFPcpVeRWU

        PRINCESS ANNE - very busy, high achiever (Obviously her husband was NOT at risk when they tried to  kidnap HER and frankly, I think that's why he married her, to take down the Monarchy, steal their wealth.)
What the guy says in the film makes more sense than the woman narrating, who seems to want to be a trouble-maker.
     King Charles III is very capable and Princess Anne did not plan on being heir ever.
https://youtu.be/Quhl3QhU7o0

Get Barack Obama-CIA organizers out of Britain - they are paid actors, and obviously hired to kill because Queen Elizabeth is dead!  #DecideForYourself 


Posted 9/14/2022 

I didn't change anything - those pictures that didn't work is because of programmed AI and hacking, manipulating what I can take a picture of, which is so disgusting on many levels! 

There should be 64 pictures in total here. 
































































Funeral will be SEPTEMBER  19 

Doctors are coming forward, saying they think Queen Elizabeth was killed from blood poisoning. I haven't been on internet most of the day because of food poisoning. It's now 1:35am and I'm trying to get something done before I go to sleep again. Hopefully the toast I ate will not resurface. 


It appears I shared all screenshots from September 14. I will doublecheck. 

WITH LOVING MEMORY OF QUEEN ELIZABETH πŸ˜ͺ

There are more pictures....I was mistaken.  These are all screenshots from the Accession, public paying last Respects, and more. I took as many ad I could. Interfered with by AI obviously, wondering if they would continue to interfere, which they did sporadically.  I missed some screenshots I wanted to share...one man appeared suspicious, in a euphoric stare every time the camera showed. It was creepy! Especially since Queen Elizabeth was probably poisoned! I copied all 58 screenshots,  but they are not showing (yet, maybe) 


























































































































Third Try! Uploading pictures - I emphasize the phone interfered with many attempts.  

I said this twice before and uploaded pictures and they would not insert here! This time I saved what I just typed. 

Looks like a big fat CIA camera is invading - and obviously hacking my phone! That's what it seems to me. 

Definitely hacking now! Pictures uploaded. Now I need to get y court document submitted. 


QUEEN ELIZABETH'S FUNERAL BEGINS AT 6am EST, East Coast of USA on Monday 9/19/2022 

Well, I accidentally added notes intended for September 2022 Pitstop of notes...but I will leave them here, too....
Without the screenshots....

@Dutchsinse shares CA & WA seismic activity may jump like a geyser! "9/18/2022 -- Very large M7.2 (M7.0) earthquake strikes Taiwan -- 3rd large M7! Major unrest" on YT  @BlancolirioYT  @joeimbriano777 @GeologyNick
@Scottymechanic @bobforgovernor
https://youtu.be/vQwR5IWG6pU

@Dutchsinse shares CA & WA seismic activity may jump like a geyser! "9/18/2022 -- Very large M7.2 (M7.0) earthquake strikes Taiwan -- 3rd large M7! Major unrest" on YT  @PAllenSmith @LTHomestead
@Amtrak
@MetroNorth
@jimmyfallon
@FallonTaylor3
@theroots
https://youtu.be/vQwR5IWG6pU

@Dutchsinse shares CA & WA seismic activity may jump like a geyser! "9/18/2022 -- Very large M7.2 (M7.0) earthquake strikes Taiwan -- 3rd large M7! Major unrest" on YT 
https://youtu.be/vQwR5IWG6pU


#KarlPlagge - The German soldier who saved the Jews
https://youtu.be/jTkmMBi8inc

     The SS come into the camp and claim all children need to be vaccinated

     Mother's were being beaten off. Children were thrown into the truck like dead carcasses
         This was indeed an evil jihad!

   Several names are in this film, which provide more opportunity to research.

    The NAZIS said the SS were set up to save refugees - of course a lie; one which they are using today! Look for MODUS OPERANDI!

Partial message:

9/19/2022 - I am watching this film on Karl Plagge, who saved Jews which the Russian Army RESCUED. 


I can't imagine all the information which Colin Powell was discovering, as General to 60,000 troops in East Germany, which occupied that area supposedly to stabilize the governments- yet Reagan abruptly pulled Colin Powell out, made him NSA, yet paid him both wages and he didn't know what to do other than follow orders. He knew, though, his life is a testimony and decisions he had the power to make could intercept some of the treachery - which no doubt is why he continued to serve the country when he truly was sick of their shit! Statesmen like him have done all they can to preserve freedom. 


My dad understood the workings to a good degree. Yet he was so socially beaten down, even by my siblings who superfluously only cared about quick fixes, following fake fashioned ideology because they wanted to be part of the crowd, where they get socially rewarded. 


Having met death's door on several occasions, and knowing that what they were doing was not life, I became isolated because they used tactics to exploit me, which satisfied the Organized crime  - the crooked greedy bastards who only lived for themselves, which is the trait of a Satanist/Luciferian.  


Here is the video: 

https://youtu.be/jTkmMBi8inc


Regards,


Terra Cotta 

Posted 9/18/2022  11:37pm
In 6 hrs, The funeral of Queen Elizabeth will take place and I will be up to watch it. 

Morning church service πŸ™ "LIVE: King Charles III Departs for Wales" on YouTube - https://youtu.be/e8rZ_v0ikwQ


@End_TheFederalR -  The Federal Republic in USA needs to exercised,  there is nothing to end. #RIPQEII
"LIVE: King Charles III Departs for Wales" on YouTube - https://youtu.be/e8rZ_v0ikwQ


AMEN Lord give us your peace beyond Human Understanding πŸ™

    Tweeted
#SunriseCT
AMEN Lord give us your peace beyond Human Understanding πŸ™ #RIPQEII
https://youtu.be/e8rZ_v0ikwQ


Thank you security agents for serving and protecting His Majesty King Charles III.


King Charles and Dutchess Camilla are holding up well. They got more energy from their Wales visit. 

Original people in USA were black. Subscribe to Kumireo  Nahau, He's a scholar telling the true history.

Helicopter is in transit "LIVE: King Charles III Returns to Official Duties" on YouTube - https://youtu.be/e8rZ_v0ikwQ

#QEI #Fashion #Gardening #ILoveHorsws #Geology #Botany #Foraging #Wildlife #MotherEarth  "The Queen Mother: Her Life in 100 Years | A Century Of Queen Mother | Real Royalty" on YouTube - https://youtu.be/HilNgHJzhDo


@RoyalFamily "Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II completes final journey" on YouTube - 4min video 9/19/2022  https://youtu.be/QSo5NB4CkL0

Posted 9/19/2022 

Some photos from today, 9/19/2022

Though 
I selected them, they didn't upload. 
MORE CYBERCRIME 














































@RoyalFamily "Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II completes final journey" on YouTube - 4min video 9/19/2022  https://youtu.be/QSo5NB4CkL0

     No wonder I couldn't view this blogpost for a while - the cyber criminals were hacking and Altering spelling!
https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2022/09/britsh-monarchy.html?m=1

"Queen Elizabeth II Final Resting Place Royal Vault Grave King George VI Chapel" on YouTube - https://youtu.be/XbOGHmopYFs

2 hr video showing the hearse and funeral of @ElizabethUKRPG with The Queen's Guard
https://youtu.be/Hqp0JDkZhk0


Tweeted 11/1/2022

ingCharlesIII_  @mi6confidential #MI6  @RoyalFamily @Scottymechanic @ScottyKilmer @BobForGovernor @blancolirioYT
I'm worried! Something may happen today! #AmericanAirlines 1/11/2022 - see notes at end of #BritishMonarchy  blogposts PLEASE :
https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2022/09/britsh-monarchy.html?m=1

((END)) 11/1/2022 1:07 a.m.

     Repeated Notes:  

AMERICAN AIRLINES
1/11/2022 
What's Going on? 

My notes - please see notes on my other "British Monarchy" blogpost, on NeemTreeBark blog ...  https://neemtreebark.blogspot.com/2022/09/british-monarchy.html

Please search other "British Monarchy" blog - other notes with same subject line - ASAP,  please! 

   Consider the date today! 11/1/2022 - they may be planning something very diabolical! Causing mass-murder! I have nobody I can call about this! Maybe I will try Agent Aldenburg/Attorney Aldenburg 's number. I'm just that concerned! 

12:11 am 
Video:  
The UAP on the vehicle plate number I saw earlier tonight makes me think of 

UNINTERRUPTED AUTO PILOT

Time: 7:54 pm
10/31/2022
Vehicle pulled up in front of me
UAP-HJ6
At bus stop in front of Home Depot - across the road, Dixwell Ave
He pulled away after a few minutes. Looked like a male driver. One Person in vehicle. 

Are they planning a crash somewhere? Why stop where I am and do something in that vehicle? 

Yes, it creeps me out. It drove off, driving to New Haven. I need to share notes I have just written about a crash that occurred in Toronto in 2005. 

I will email them to you with subject line American Airlines 

Lines - that's what Bed, Bath, And Beyond claimed they had trouble with - rather than say their website was down or internet wasn't working. They said 

The lines are down. 

What the hell is this a precursor to? Can it be prevented? Colin Powell prevented a lot of false flags and I'm sure this September 11 hit him like a ton of bricks! He was in Peru. He promptly flew back to USA. 

12:19am 11/1/2022 

((END)) 12:30 a.m. 1/11/2022 









@RoyalFamily 
This Irish dancing boy is precious! 
 "Incredible Reaction in Galway - 10+ Million Views πŸ’šπŸ€πŸ§‘πŸ₯° #shorts" on YouTube - https://youtube.com/shorts/SDx333mo5MU?feature=share 


"Colonel Kate Reporting for Duty on St Patricks Day 🫑 ☘️" on YouTube - https://youtube.com/shorts/4qbRfxhzjJM?feature=share 

Posted 3/17/2023 

"Where Have Charles and Camilla Gone for a Romantic Break?" #Birkhail welcomes @KingCharlesIII_ and Queen Consort Camilla for the holidays πŸ’œ https://youtu.be/QzgQ9jD21Wg 


Germany has had such talented people- inventors - restorers - those who survived Hitler are deeply scarred and King Charles' words if comfort  must have been so healing for them.
https://youtu.be/-QFhmglHsHg

    Tweet response
The underworld split up His Majesty And Queen Consort; she thought he was cheating on her during TDY. Then they used Diana to further divide and conquer the Monarchy, but they did not succeed. #GodSaveTheKing

Posted 4/7/2023 


Watch "The Mountbatten Festival of Music 2023 | The Bands of HM Royal Marines" on YouTube - Featuring music by @StevieWonder πŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸ’₯πŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸ’™πŸ₯° https://youtu.be/lmfFsS97kVM

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ 

@KingCharlesIII_

Watch "The Mountbatten Festival of Music 2023 | The Bands of HM Royal Marines" on YouTube - https://youtu.be/lmfFsS97kVM









































































































@joeimbriano777 πŸͺ΄
#SunriseCT
@Amtrak πŸš‚
@BlancolirioYT ✈️
@mercoglianos 🚒
@Scottymechanic 🚘
@GeologyNick πŸͺ¨ πŸ”¨
@KingCharlesIII_ πŸ‘‘
@RoyalFamily πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
This film shares geoengineeringwatch.org and takes 2 hrs explaining #WeaponizedWeather
https://youtu.be/rf78rEAJvhY  

































Posted 5/22/2023

7:19am 

@BlancolirioYT
@GlenandFriends
@SWFgowildlife
Red Arrow flypass for @KingCharlesIII_
@HMQueenCamilla
#PrinceWilliam
#DutchessKate
https://youtu.be/4cXb86kLUuY

Posted 5July2023 

@mfa_russia
@KingCharlesIII_
The murder of 3 kids by a mother, AFTER a 3-hr police standoff reflected #FalseFlagEvent.  I searched #Verdigris & this video came up. πŸ‘Ž He excuses NAZI belief as  "much more profound" at end. NAZIs=organized crime!
https://youtu.be/gn4bvjMh4vc

My notes on his video will be on this blogpost later today. I need some rest.
https://thunderflower2021.com/2023/07/guess-what-researchers.html?m=1
Thank you. 5:45am 7/23/2023  


I never thought the would split up - so funloving together and want peace in the world. #PrinceAndrew #SarahFurgeson @RoyalFamily https://youtu.be/xe-IT-SoK7Y


Tweeted <insert 8/21/2023>

@joeimbriano777
@GeologyNick
These plants absorb radiowaves and make your home healthier:
1. Aloe vera
2. Spider plant
3. Asperagus fern
4. Betel leaf plant
5. English Ivy
6. Snake plant
https://youtu.be/6VIeypm8q0o 


Is Harry part of more scandle?
Of course!  The courts love theater!

My resp tweet:
It's prob all theater! The #AlexJonesTrial in CT had #DavidWheeler claim he was FBI agent #WilliamAldenburg & not one d*mn person spoke up & say he was lying! He impersonated an FBI agent who was REALLY the one in charge &reported the truth! #NobodyDied #SandyHookShootingHoax

Round-up Royale: King and Queen’s State Visit to France - @RoyalFamily  https://youtube.com/watch?v=Dlk_zFxEPKU&si=lmoq5-JO07NlIvcj

Posted 9/22/2023"



@RoyalFamily - looks like"Take your mom to school day" ❤️ Princess Kate Enjoying Playtime with Children at Specialist Centre - https://youtube.com/watch?v=sQV2GTnOvk4&si=5a1kqz7VDdefNWdT


Is this just theater to incite war, to profit from #MilitaryIndustrialComplex? Is @netanyahu considering the source? USA funds terrorism in Ukraine since 2014! Was there any negotiations? His brother died from corruption - a reminder violence is no answer. 'We are at war,' Netanyahu says - https://youtube.com/watch?v=sM7Hc7a0vZY&si=LVDd-tU7jeIrlT73 

Posted 10/7/2023 

     Could Albert Einstein have been a NAZI? 

🐦 Tweeted: 
Something to Consider...@Scottymechanic  The ppl who made this film sb screened-Canvassed To rely on a man-made device to tell you what to do via concept of entanglement and Q-Anon BS is psychopathic-not academic. Einstein/NAZI?  Einstein's Quantum Riddle | Full Documentary | NOVA |  https://youtube.com/watch?v=068rdc75mHM&si=TuUzuunwvILfcQ6A
Posted 10/18/2023
9:15pm EST-USA 

@KingCharlesiii 
HRM Queen Camilla looks fabulous as 
Queen Camilla unveils Frankie Dettori statue at Ascot - https://youtube.com/watch?v=HkX7WuO-tJY&si=soySGgDZMVR-3ENP 

Posted 10/22/2023 
2:21am EST - USA

@KingCharlesiiib 
No mention of equipment or other technology failure, which I bet what caused it. Consider #LaserWeapons and other internet attacks. 
Collision between Verity and Polsie in the North Sea | Verity Sunk with ... - https://youtube.com/watch?v=VoBPVvLVthQ&si=t4NhqYgzfYsUjMqZ 

Posted 10/27/2023
12:37pm. EST-USA 
 
I was watching this video which turns out to be CLIMATE CHANGE propaganda...yet an ad came on - a British neurobiologist - he mentioned "Do you distrust someone when they are nice to you?" This got my undivided attention and i took a picture to retain his organization info - INSTEAD, THE PICTURE WAS ALTERED TO ONE WHICH I DID NOT TAKE - it followed the ad. The technocracy must have this programed - to control/manipulate what info you want to retain. And when I tried to search for it by typing what he said, "Mark Zuckerberg" (who is really Robert T Morris) and his wife, a nueroscientist/doctor, and other misinformation showed up - the liars/social engineers are competing with the healers! 
I took a few pictures. It gives a bit of an idea how slanted the algorhythm is....and the male neurologist appears to be beastly. Evil. Of course, in my opinion, Mark Zuckerberg and wife are evil  - fake. 


My phone popped up this message, which avmctly deleted a useful site, which may have lead me to that British neurobiologist. 

It is illegal to BREACH CONTRACTS - YET THE TECHNOCRACY IS ALLOWED TO BREAK ANY LAW THEY WANT. BECAUSE, IN PART, THEY FRAUD RECORDS FOR THE COURTS! 


This man is creepy, like he should appear in a science fictiin movie,in my opinion. 

It is common knowledge that a woman's ring finger is shorter than her index finger, whereas a man's is longer. One of the ways to visually tell who is a transgender. The same with neck size and length of the forearm. 

Transgendering is a most evil, manipulative attack on a human. Barbarians would neuter their high-ranking soldiers to ensure their loyalty.  I wonder if they did that to Hitler, since he was not of leader quality. He just had a big mouth. He may have done that to show allegience to Satanism. After all, he was part Jewish himself. 







   AND yes, I think a Green tax would be useful! To hopefully hesd the weaponized weather off at the pass. Dane Wigington provides very helpful info, yet he is obviously funded in part by the geoengineers who have weaponized the weather. I find this type of dynamic often. When queen elizabeth died, some came out of the woodwork - obviously funded in a pay-to-play scheme by Donald Trump, et al. Saying the most evil-spirited things about
 Queen Elizabeth,

Yet never had I heard them say one criticism of her before she passed away. These same ones claim the Mainstream Media do pay-to-play reporting! This was beyond hypocritical - they were compromised shills. Here they made such good videos about the evils of leaders in USA, secret societies, etc. 

    And this is what I posted regarding that video: 

@RealGeoEngWatch
Who is funding this #ClimateChange propaganda? Donald Trump? Barack Obama? Technocracy? Most likely ALL THREE.
https://youtu.be/wUqE6VOWuTs?si=qZDMPBXbN-NjjEol

Apparently the TECHNOCRACY are spying on me and did not like what I said. Or what I search on. This is buffering. 


I believe Bruce Ismay was the key figure who incited violent discord with Protestants/Catholics in Ireland ' among other things, resulting in the murder of Queen Elizabeth's beloved uncle 

This 2 or 3 year window was a redistribution of global wealth. Please copy, share - not just links, but notes bc my blogposts get altered. Make it your own statement. Thank you!
https://youtu.be/McjYb6_TPEo?si=lRYzDLW14WqrjoKH

🚒 https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2022/04/titanic-1912.html?m=1

Posted 10/30/2023
2:15pm  EST - USA 


@kingcharlesiiib Belated Birthday Wisges HRM King Charles III ❤️πŸ’™πŸ€ŽπŸ§‘πŸ’œ I have been sick with the flu and missed sending you a card. You look so much like Prince Phillip πŸ€—πŸ’›God save the King! Love and blessings to HRM Queen Camilla πŸ’œπŸ§‘πŸ€ŽπŸ’™❤️ 

Posted 11/16/2023

6:17 am 

 @FallonTonight

@RoyalFamily
@SirPaulMcCartney
@SirEltonJohn
This boy is precious!
Ha! Who is teaching Who?
πŸ‘‘
Guard reacts with kindness ❤️ -   https://youtube.com/shorts/8qBC8NIIFfk?si=9xGGgdt8Z0q_lAlp  

Posted 12/6/2023 


@RoyalFamily 

Superb museum!  As a child I would have knight-fights with a sibling or two-using lids of pots &pans as shields & silverware or a pencil for the dagger πŸ˜…

NOT Horse Guards, but The King's Guard at The Tower of London! Part Two. - https://youtube.com/watch?v=LsmAnpQqjeI&si=jG1M4zkpHZpC5_dc 


THE FRENCH CONNECTION OBVIOUSLY CAUSED THE PLANE CRASH WHICH KILLED OTHERS AS "COLLATERAL DAMAGE"!!!

NOT THE MONARCHY! 

What about the obvious murder of beloved 
King George VI?

ROYAL MURDER? NO!
YET THESE SLANDEROUS HISTORIANS KEEP PLAYING ON THE ONE STRING!

Prince George's Plane Crash - Royal Murder Mysteries - S01 EP06 - Histor... https://youtube.com/watch?v=ahw2EO1h4nc&si=nHrzXnSQ33CKgasz

     PRINCE GEORGE'S DEATH - MILITARY PLANE CRASH - obviously killing others - yet these "historians" sling smut against the Monarchy even though it was obviously the product of extortion by a man in Paris who had sexual encounters with Prince George - and as you see, Prince George was literally a security risk wirh anyone he affiliated with because he was a murder target!

At 10min, they say the @RoyalFamily expected he would marry "Potney B" &had no problem, yet claim the engagement was quickly off blaming Monarchy rather than his homosexuality!

    At 11:50 a female speaker in this film defended George and Edward's wild partying in Africa as: "Two young boys breaking free of the stuffy Windsor Court"
    WTF - and btw, they had wild parties right at Windsor Castle! King Charles found certain areas very unpleasant in that castle! It is like what Bill Clinton did to the Governor's mansion in Arkansas! Edward and George were both degrading to the reputation of the Monarchy, not reflecting descency, morality - AND THUS BOTH A THREAT TO THE VERY SAFETY AND SECURITY OF THE MONARCHY.

    These historians pass off the fact his scandelous inuendos produced being extorted by a male lover in Paris! Their focus that the Monarchy caused the plane crash blows up right in their faces, yet they continue smearing themselves in shit to bring discredit to the Monarchy, which only frames THEM as disrespectful.and slanderous, thus harming the safety and security of the monarchy!
In my opinion, all four of these so-called historians should be arrested!
   Edward also was a huge discredit to the Monarchy, even moreso than George -yet you notice he was never "killed by the Monarchy" but that deflates these historians' hypes! I couldn't be more discusted by them!

        # # # # # #  #  #
POSTED 1/26/2024
11:07 am

My phone literally deleted prior tweet regarding same matter. I also took a picture second time I responded to a different tweet! 




@kingcharlesiiib @RoyalFamily
Harry & Meghan are Hollywood media prostitutes and THEY are a great security risk to the Monarchy, publishing a slanderous book - and QE2 unexpectingly dies!

πŸ‘‘

Internet Trolls trying to divide and conquer!

On TWITTER 

@RandallGarrison @RoyalFamily -  Don't rely on trolls to do your thinking! Focus on what he said in 10 secs - this was not a repetitive sentence!  Parents have rights! Children have responsibilities! Don't let internet brainwash you! Its run by ver corripted ppl!

Children have rights- that's a good thing, as long as parents aren't wrongfully accused.PARENTS DO NOT OWN THEIR KIDS. Look up the word 'adopt',  friend.  @trudevonthomps #DevonAThompson @RoyalFamily #PM_Sunak 

They also make up accts to mimick and SOCIALLY HARM, DECEIVE - ALL TO SERVE THE CORRUPTED TECHNOCRAT ELITES! 
THE TROLLS ARE COMING! 
THEY ARE COMING OUT OF THE WOODWORK - SO MANY OF THEM! 
Here are a few recent examples. Of course the TECHNOCRACY LOVE IT; PROMOTING THEIR CRIMINAL WORLD! 






Tweeted response to Meghan and her psychopathic court of moles: 

This acct was piggy-backed to a media psycho like yours, and like Trump, FORCED mine to follow. WTF - and Elon Musk, et al tweet THREATENED me harm but says my tweet isnt natural!  @RoyalFamily

-----,,

God save the King!

God save the Queen!

I hope Dutchess Kate is on the mend! I wanted to send her a card timely, but I am stuck at home most of the time. I hopeshe enjoys what I send her. Hopefully Monday, from USA 2/26/2024

    WHY IS IT THAT AMERICA COMPRISES OF NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA ALSO,YET CLAIM IT NECESSARY TO BLOCK OUT THE SOUTH AMERICANS? AND MEXICO JUST HAD A MAJOR EARTHQUAKE THIS PAST MONTH - ARE THE BEING HELPED BY USA? OR ISUSA ONLY INTERESTED IN FUNDING A WAR THEY KEEP TRYING TO INCITE?

Everything points to our country is spinning out of control and I pray that higher powers will come and save us from the Washington DC fires of hell. 

9/23/2024


With all due respect, but...

This stuff is bugging my eyes out! 

Holy shit! ERIC PRINCE CHANGED BLACKWATER TO Academi THEN sold IT to constellis, WHICH OWNS ACADEMI, and they have 7,000 soldiers-for-hire, which CIA terrorists probably fund to be in Ukraine, Isreal! 

All to steal money from dept Of ed to deprive young people of an education! And give it to Betsy Wetsy Devos'😀 multi billionaire brother Eric Prince😀, who changed Blackwater to Academi and they say he changed his mind on the freaking change...WTF 🀯


And Constellis is owned by people in UK!....They are tied to ICOES...
The probably wanted to mame it ICEoes (International Council for Education Online Standards) for more wordplay! And hooked to IAPCC, CPD, TESOL, which they probably wanted to be TESLO.🀯...
🌻

This stuff is bugging my eyes out! 

Holy shit! ERIC PRINCE CHANGED BLACKWATER TO Academi THEN sold IT to constellis, WHICH OWNS ACADEMI, and they have 7,000 soldiers-for-hire, which CIA terrorists probably fund to be in Ukraine, Isreal! 

All to steal money from dept Of ed to deprive young people of an education! And give it to Betsy Wetsy Devos'😀 multi billionaire brother Eric Prince😀, who changed Blackwater to Academi and they say he changed his mind on the freaking change...WTF 🀯

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table Of Contents

Home Economics

Table Of Contents PREMIER