NWO

 Link to this blogpost:

https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2024/05/nwo.html?m=1

Typed Notes:

https://neemtreebark.blogspot.com/2024/05/nwo-typed-notes.html?m=1

That blog was compromised by CYBER CRIME

Besides other things, they split the tab with overlapping "windows" so you could not copy my notes. 

 replacement:

https://neemtreebark.blogspot.com/2024/06/new-world-order-of-barbarians-typed.html?m=1  

Reference: 

https://motherearthtoo2022.blogspot.com/2024/08/order-of-barbarians-book.html?m=1 

Update, the book is available on line now, through Dropbox. I posted it in one of my Illegal Eviction blogposts, and need to retrieve it for here. 

I will when I can. 



TABLE OF CONTENTS 

https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2024/02/table-of-contents-premier.html?m=1

   


  

The clincher is - looks like my domain publiusroots has been hijacked by the criminal underworld again. 

It was first appleofmyeyes.org

😀

they stole that domain - and the blog was completely unaccessible for me for over a year and I kept complaining 

😀

The domain became publiusroots.com 


They hijacked that one because they wanted Kavanaugh to seem squeaky clean even though a video was going viral specifying facts about Kavanaugh deliberately covering up the murder of Vincent Foster by GW Bush's half-brother, Bill Clinton. 

😀

AND it became publiusroots.org - once I had access to it. The wait was not over a year like the first time. ...

so now, what is going on? I have no idea. But something is wrong and I have to fix it. So please be patient. Thank you. UPDATE 16Aug2024. I think they got off my back. 

🫢

Joe Imbriano - Fullerton Informer 

Joe's message reflects a fair amount of reason why I took my day to make these notes, hoping I finish late tonight. I stop and do household tasks to break up the sitting. I will do my best to finish tonight. If not, I will finish tomorrow. 

I cannot comment on Joe's channel because of cyber crime by the technocrats. 


T-Mobile - wont get off my phone! They have their own browser to spy on me. Isnt that special? 😀


I was pregnant from a sexual assault when I was 19. The Irish doctor, who my mother considered the sun rose and set with him, performed a D&C without my permission and said I was not pregnant. My siblings didnt care and if my father said anything they would make him die in a rigged accident. The neighbor I had was a school teacher and at the same time she was impregnated by the bff of the johnny-get-lucky. But his Plan B later worked; getting the dr to do a D&C on me. And he left farming and became a math teacher. Pathetic, isn't it?  My siblings learned that Big Brother would reward them if they are playing their roles to align with their NWO. Even killing our dad, claiming he was of no use to them anymore as reason! Conspiring with a child-molesting Catholic priest! 

I consider the fact they never became of use to him. He always had to fend for himself and never got any real appreciation back, like a paid vacation. That is how society wanted things. And they molded themselves into that depravity, never regretting anything. 


My laptop, which is basically a Bill Gates (and my corrupted landlord) weapon which I paid for, is such a mess! I would like to say I will type the notes and post for your convenience to copy yet they are disabling blogposts from  

http://www.publiusroots.org?m=1

I should change all my passwords. 

Update: it appears that has been fixed now. 16Aug2024  



@joeimbriano777
@fr_Khamenei
Thanks for you video. Greetings 😁🫢.
I got notification after you finished. I AM WORKING ON NOTES FROM A 4 1/2 hr video interview of NWO Dr. Dunnegan. I'll post it in a blogpost.
#FullertonInformer  https://youtube.com/live/e6KzPjwryOw?si=6iJGNYh9K7GjI-Ng 

First page as example: 

Insider Dr. Richard Day 1969 Speech (mirrored) - https://youtube.com/watch?v=zRjTRgZbMQw&si=lE3e-LJSREx_AREm q

Update: I will type the transcript/book word for word and provide which link I add it to. 16Aug2024 

I highly suggest you purchase the book on ThriftBooks.com if you are able. 

Dr. DAY DIED IN 1989, SO DR DUNEGAN OBVIOUSLY HOPED HE WOULD BE SAFE SHARING THAT MEETING FROM 20 YRS BEFORE. HE WAS IN HIS 30'S...DR. DUNNEGAN HAD AN EARLY DEATH, ONLY 70! 




The pictures are black because my phone makes them that way at night. It is 1:55am on 1June2024. I just had to see if there was a corelation to death of Dr Day and when Dr Dunegan released this info. There certainly was! Yet the underworld took down Dr Dunegan/Dunnigan! Spelling varies.

I shall make sure all pages are as sharp as possible when I post them. Yet bare in mind, now that I say this here, the cyber psychopaths  will blur them 


I JUST FINISHED TAPE ONE OF FOUR AND WILL UPLOAD THOSE NOTES. SOMETHING KEEPS MAKING ME FALL ASLEEP WHEN i do this so this will take longer than expected. FYI 9:37 EST 5/29/2024 

I hope you can read it okay...best I could do...










I do not like the LED light in my kitchen but had to turn it on to take these pictures...






Tape 2















I will type this soon, within a day. Remember, write your own story because what they have been doing has hijacked us all to certain degrees. 
6/1/2024
10:40am

I got a keyboard for my tablet so I typed Tapes 1-3 and they are here:

I will listen to Tape 4 to see if it introduces new info. If it does, I will type more notes. 

Posted 6/6/2024 
6:36pm 

Update: I got the book on New World Order of Barbarians - it is gone! So I will get another one on ThriftBooks.com  - posted 6/24/2024 πŸ“ 2:33am 

My reorder was delayed in transit, probably by CIA. 

All because they want to cover up their crimes. Not because I did anything wrong. 


And now, a message from mass-murdering sponsor, Bill Gates:


Posted 6/18/2024
10pm 

@Scottymechanic
@bobforgovernor
@joeimbriano777
@AbubakarSh90948
@kingcharlesiiib
@PMOIndia
@JPN_PMO
@XinhuaChinese
@XiJimping
@fr_Khamenei
@Amtrak
@MetroNorth

RUSSIA IS IN NYC - COOPERATE, PLEASE! 
Pls cooperate, let Russia stabilize USA bc we need this discipline! https://thunderflower2021.blogspot.com/2024/07/state-farm.html?m=1🌻

    As it turns out, Emil is on a pay to play with Donald Trump now and completely flipflopped.  He is an unreliable source, in my opinion. ~8/3/2024 


https://youtu.be/p1m9kznjLL4?si=CQu5cWNfTMzEl7ms

7/8/2024 

It took a month but I have the book and will copy each page and post it here, so look for it. This will be very time consuming because the technocrats have reversed the order that pictures upload - the are no longer chronological. 

So I will have to do one at a time. As mentioned elsewhere in updates, I am unable to take hours more of time for that, risking it will not work due to cyber crime. I highly suggest you get the book on thriftbooks.com 

Before you choose an alternate source, I suggest you find out who owns it, who created it. The technocrats are hiding themselves and I highly suggest you choose thriftbooks.com. 

Just for typing this, I get 

abusive popup!

7:29am 
8/3/2024 

I turned OFF the "Show Keyboard b.." but will it? I never turned it on! They have no right totrespass on our property! But most in the courts and politicians use internet as a weapon! 
-9/11/2024
10:19am 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table Of Contents PREMIER

Home Economics

Table Of Contents